Rehabilitation is an important factor in treating many medical problems. If you're recovering from joint replacement surgery, a torn muscle or a sports injury, our rehabilitation professionals can help you heal quickly and completely, so you can resume normal activity.
Our team of physical medicine and rehabilitation professionals will help you achieve the highest function and independence.
Some of the Common Types of Problems Seen in Our Clinic:
- Shoulder Conditions (Rotator Cuff, Impingement Syndrome, Bursitis, Tendinitis)
- Back and Neck Pain (Spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, Disc Problems, Whiplash, Headache, Muscle Spasm)
- Hip, Knee, Ankle, and Foot Conditions (Sprains, Strains, Bursitis, Tendinitis, Fractures, Planter Fascitis)
- Hand, Wrist, and Elbow Conditions (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tennis Elbow, Fractures)
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation (Total Joints, Rotator Cuff, Arthroscopic, ACL Reconstruction, Neck or Back)
- Fracture or Trauma
- Muscle Strains, Repetitive Use Injuries
- Neurological (Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis. Stroke, Poluneuropathy)
- Generalized Weakness due to Chronic Health Issues