- Pediatric/Adolescent Articulation and Language
- Pediatric Feeding and Swallowing
- Adult and Child Voice Disorders
- Fluency - Adult and Child
- Adult Swallowing Disorders
- Neurologic Disorders, MS, ALS, Parkinson's disease, etc.
- Orofacial Myology/Tongue Thrust
- Cleft Palate
- Video Swallow Study
Inpatients, outpatients, and outreach patients are seen for an initial evaluation upon referral from the physician. Treatment and goals are established based upon the outcome of the evaluation. Physicians receive copies of the evaluation and monthly progress reports.
Available by appointment only.
Julie Becker, MS, CCL-SLP